The Journey Home

The Journey Home
Jesus is the Way Home

Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Reaching


It is 4:47 in the morning and the arms of my heart reach for the Prince of Peace, the God of all Comfort.  I cannot be satisfied with knowing about Him, I must know Him. I need the light of His Love, the Joy of His touch and the Peace of resting in His arms. I am hungry for food from His table, no religious snacks will do, no vending machine religion without heart or soul can quench my thirst.  I must have HIM, I cannot live without HIM. He is the source of my strength, the hope of my future and the joy of my life.  Like my children when they were very small who would lift there little arms toward me and say, “take you daddy.”  So this morning I lift my weary arms toward heaven and say, “take you daddy.”  As the old gospel song says, “Oh I need you , every hour I need you.”   jfs
Ps 143:6  I spread out my hands to You; My soul longs for You like a thirsty land. Selah

1 comment: