The Journey Home

The Journey Home
Jesus is the Way Home

Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

His Perspective

We are all confronted with situations over which we have no control.  They can be frustrating and painful.  I am living with such at the present.  My heart is troubled because I care.  I have a life investment, but at this time I can do nothing about the situation but watch and pray.  My prayer is, Lord help me see this the way you see it.  Lord, I can accept your view.  I join with you embracing your plan in this situation.  At this time I am not sure what His plan is but whatever it is that is where I take my stand.  Jesus used a powerful word as He prayed in the garden, “nevertheless” and it separates  our plan from His plan.  It is alright to have our plans as long as we keep “nevertheless” on the table.  Our hearts living the “nevertheless” may take us down an unexpected path but in the end it will lead home.  The “nevertheless” prayer prayed from our hearts is always heard by our Father. Jfs

Mr 14:36 And He said, "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will."
Ro 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a wonderful meal of sheep food you put in the bucket today. Grateful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. It spoke to my heart today.

    ReplyDelete