The Journey Home

The Journey Home
Jesus is the Way Home

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

What is on your mind?

Ps 94:19 "In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul."
The Hebrew word translated anxieties means “of my thoughts” I wish they would just translate it the way it was written. Anxieties and thoughts are not the same. I have lots of thoughts that I choose to throw in the mental trash can. This is another verse which tells us that what we think about is so important. We are confronted everyday with the problems of the entire world, stuff we can’t do anything about but we can respond with the promises of God. There is no hope like the hope our Lord gives us. Peace! jfs

1 comment:

  1. My prayer is for the mind of Christ. Thanks for the sheep food. And I love the butterfly image, too.

    ReplyDelete