The Journey Home

The Journey Home
Jesus is the Way Home

Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

THE KING IS IN THE HOUSE

I woke up this morning with the thought, “THE KING IS IN THE HOUSE.” I’m not sure what God is saying to me, and it may not make sense to you, but the thought simply will not go away. For all who feel God is a million miles away, the truth is, ”He is in the house.” It says to me that He is available and I need that assurance in a troubled world like ours. I plan to spend my day with HIM, conversing with Him and enjoying His birds and flowers. Like the song says, “I just feel like something good is about to happen today.” With the failure of the political systems of this world, I am glad God’s people have a forever King. Jfs
Ps 24:9 Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
Ps 47:2 For the LORD Most High is awesome; He is a great King over all the earth.
TH

1 comment:

  1. Carman sings the song: "WHO'S IN THE HOUSE? JC! YES, JESUS CHRIST IS IN THE HOUSE! Amen!

    ReplyDelete