The Journey Home

The Journey Home
Jesus is the Way Home

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

God's Heart

“When you can’t see God’s, hand trust His Heart.” This line from a song I heard in the middle of Wednesday night was a special blessing to me. I had a fever of 102 and didn’t feel spiritual at all. For me, sickness and spirituality don’t go together, but I know that “all things work together for the good to those who love the Lord….” I may not feel good, but I can love Him and I do. I am much better today and I thank God for doctors and for His hand even when you don’t see it at work. His Heart can be trusted to do what is best for us. I do realize that His Heart so often works through human hands, in fact, His hands can take many forms, but it is His heart that is always reaching for us. So if you find yourself in a place or at a time when you don’t see His hands, join me and trust His Heart. To have the Heart of God interceding for you is the greatest comfort of all.

Heb 7:25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

3 comments:

  1. I have sure been there before; more times than I care to admit.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord, when I cannot realize Your presence, please give my faith eyes to recognize You. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

    P.S. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God encourages us to open our hearts to His heart. My prayer this year has been "find me finding you" It's a heart to heart connection I desire. Love you Brother and Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete