The Journey Home

The Journey Home
Jesus is the Way Home

Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

From the Journey


From the Journey

I love this line from the life of Joseph, Gen 41:52 “….for God has caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction.”  God’s blessings on our lives are not dependent upon the circumstances of our lives.  What God called Joseph to be and do could not be accomplished in his homeland.  He was called to Egypt and the journey to the place of blessing was not an easy one.  We too must realize that God wants to put us in the place of being blessed and the place of blessing others.  I have learned that the journey to the place of blessing always involves suffering. Joseph refused to get in the blame game.  We too need to remember that when things go wrong it doesn’t mean God is not in control. Gen 50:20 “Even though you planned evil against me, God planned good to come out of it…..”  In your journey my friends, keep “LOOKING TO JESUS the author and finisher of your faith.”  jfs

1 comment:

  1. Also a good post and I agree with you, and a big AMEN ! :-)

    ReplyDelete