The Journey Home

The Journey Home
Jesus is the Way Home

Followers

Friday, December 7, 2012

Worth Thinking About


“YOU WERE MADE BY GOD AND FOR GOD

AND UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT,

LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE SENSE.”

A friend from India sent me the above statement.
How many times have we all broken something because we were not using it the way it was intended to be used.  I once damaged my automobile because I forced it to pull more weight than it was made to pull.  Sin is a heavy load and we were not made for it.   We were made for purity and holiness.  A Holy God could not create an unholy person.  Sin corrupts us, binds us and blinds us. Sad how many have lost their way under the heavy load of sin.  Pulling the heavy weight of sin, life becomes meaningless and empty.  Jesus offers both forgiveness and cleansing.  Come home to your maker and life will make sense even when the road is bumpy.  jfs


"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."  Matthew 11:28-30

1 comment:

  1. His Yoke is easy. His burden is light. That equals a GLORIOUS BURDEN indeed.
    Thanks Mr. Sheep-feeding man.

    ReplyDelete