The Journey Home

The Journey Home
Jesus is the Way Home

Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blindsided

I approached the little bird eating at one of my bird feeders and was amazed that he let me get so close. To my surprise he let me touch him. It was then that I saw the sad truth; he was blind in one eye. I have heard the expression all my life, “he was blindsided”, now I have a better understanding of the term. Realizing that there is more than one kind of blindness I look back on my life and know that I have at times been blindsided by the enemy. Jesus came to open the eyes of the blind and he included spiritual blindness. It is spiritual blindness which often gets us into trouble. The enemy sneaks up on us from our blind side. So, how can we be healed of spiritual blindness? It is His Word which opens blind eyes. “He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” Ps 107:20 If you have been blindsided by the enemy look to His Word for healing. jfs

1 comment:

  1. Open the eyes of my heart, Lord. Open the eyes of my heart. I want to see YOU! Amen.

    ReplyDelete