The Journey Home

The Journey Home
Jesus is the Way Home

Followers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Mr Al

Dear Mr Al, I was wndern if you new how cold it is in Tennessee? I here tell you been saying hits getting warmer but sompun aint right with yor theromermeter, wes bout to freeze here on the hill. Have you ever heard of a two dog night, that’s a night so cold hit takes 2 dogs on your bed to keep your feet warm. Well last night was a 3 dog night and I here tell tomorrow will be a 4 dog night. problem is we aint got but one dog. Can you help us with a couple more dogs. Sir, your thinking jest don’t make no sense, if hits getin warmer, how com our teeth are chatterin? Can you please send some of that goblewarmin our way.

sincerely cold in tennessee
elmer shiverley

3 comments:

  1. The jokes on mr. Al and his very SMART friends. I might not know much but someone's not telling the truth and Mr. al is talking the loudest??? Didn't I here the weather man say 9ish on Saturday. That's not warm in my world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Faith just got a good laugh! You're just not right in the head! hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete